Heer is a Senior Associate in the litigation team. She specializes in banking litigation, along with succession/family matters. Heer has particular expertise in the banking sector and has handled recovery matters on behalf of the leading banks of Pakistan involving their largest contingencies including those against the Dewan Group, Omni Group, Elahi Group of Companies, Gulshan Group among many others.
Heer has a range of experience in negotiations between banks and their borrowers for sanctioning of loans, filing of recovery suits, arguing banking suits before the High Courts/Banking Courts, along with out-of-court settlement negotiations and settlement agreements.
- Bar Professional Training Course from Cardiff University
- LL.B from Cardiff University
- Member of the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Member of the Sindh Bar Council
- Member of the Karachi Bar Association