Maryam is an Associate in the litigation team at Lahore. She specializes in banking laws, company laws, property laws, constitutional laws, laws of transport, intellectual property laws, Food laws, consumer protection laws and various other civil litigation matters. Maryam has particular expertise in company laws and was part of the team that handled the case involving Agritech’s restructuring of creditor’s liability.
Maryam has a range of experience in drafting petitions and vetting agreements.
- Bar Vocational Course from The Inns of Court School of Law.
- LLB (Hons) from the University of London
- B.A (Hons) from the University of Punjab.
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, England & Wales
- Advocate of the Lower Courts of Pakistan
- Advocate of the High Courts of Pakistan
- Life Member of Lahore High Court Bar Association