MTC has been involved in and represented both banks and companies in respect of various complex project financing transactions for a variety of objectives.
Some of the transactions that we have concluded include the following:
- Byco Pakistan Limited for setting up of crude oil factory;
- Indus Refinery Limited for building/purchasing an oil refinery;
- Chakwal Cement Limited pertaining to design, development, financing, construction, testing and commissioning, operation, and maintenance of a clinker and cement plant;
- Wateen Telecom (Private) Limited for financing the capital expenditure of the company in various areas of telecom;
- Fauji Akbar Portia Marine Terminals (Private) Limited for setting up a crane and fertiliser terminal at Port Qasim;
- Aisha Steel Mills Limited for setting up a new steel plant;
- Pak American Fertilizers Limited Acquisition Financing of Azgard Nine Limited;
- Acquisition financing of Merck Sharpe & Dohme Pakistan Limited in Pakistan by OBS Pakistan (Private) Limited; and
- Equity financing/participation for the proposed Pakistan International Container Terminal transaction for the proposed establishment of a second Container Terminal at Port Qasim.