Haya is an senior associate in the firm’s corporate transactions team. Her practice focuses on corporate and financial transactions. Haya has experience in advising corporates, banks, financial institutions and other financial investors on a range of corporate and commercial advisory, regulatory and transactional matters.
Haya advises clients on various aspects of infrastructure finance transactions, joint venture mandates, M&A transactions, issuance of debt instruments and general corporate matters.
Prior to working in Pakistan, Haya worked in the UK at a number of London-based pro bono clinics on a range of social security, employment and other public law cases.
Haya is an advocate of the high courts in Pakistan and was called to the Bar of England and Wales.
- Bar Professional Training Course, University of Law, London
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons.), University of Manchester
- Called to the Bar of England & Wales
- Advocate of the High Courts in Pakistan
- Member of Lincoln’s Inn, London
- Member of the Lahore High Court Bar Association